A tablecloth and napkins I made for my niece’s playhouse, on the occasion of her 4th birthday.
- Bedsheet left over from a quilting project
- Iron-on flowers
- Coordinating thread
1. As per usual, wash, dry and iron fabric. I hate this part.
2. Measure the table and add 4 inches for overhang, plus 1 inch seam allowances all round (that means the table measurements plus 5 inches on each side). Cut fabric to the measurements, press and hem.
2. The napkins are about half the size of an adult-sized napkin. You can make it up. I do. Cut and hem from same material.
3. Pin fringe onto tablecloth, then sew. Iron on patches according to directions.
Too easy. Too fun.